THE NEW BIR 2316 FORM FOR 2019
THE BIR 2316 FORM IN PDF, EXCEL AND FROM THE ALPHALIST DATA ENTRY TOOL
The new form for 2019
In late 2019, the BIR loaded a new format of 2316 form to the forms section of their website.
A quick and easy way to make sure you are using the correct form is to make sure it has the barcode on the top of the page (see red outline on the image to the right). The old version of the BIR 2316 form did not have the barcode.
The new 2316 form is available in from a few different sources:
- The PDF form available here or from the BIR website.
- The Excel form available here or from the BIR website.
- Generating it using the Alphalist Data Entry and Validation Module available here or from the BIR website.
The files linked to on this page are copies that were downloaded from the BIR website on Oct 25, 2019. You can confirm these files are still current using the links above to the BIR website.
Tips and Reminders when completing the 2316 form
- While this relates more to the actual annualization process, it is a good idea to make sure that you have secured the BIR 2316 form from any past employer of new hires in the year.
- Remember to make sure you seperate any Minimum Wage Earnings (MWE) into the dedicated field in the "A. NON-TAXABLE/EXEMPT COMPENSATION INCOME" section.
- While not completely required, it is a good idea to fill out the employee address.
- Make sure your De Minimis amounts do not exceed the yearly limits.
Sick of manually creating the 2316 forms?
You don't need to worry about the 2316 forms if you are using the teamfifteen payroll system that is offered by Clear Mile. When you use teamfifteen, your end of year 2316 forms are automated.